... a game programmer from the Netherlands. I love developing video games, from gameplay code to lower-level engine stuff to tools. Currently, I work at Guerrilla Games in Amsterdam, where we're building some exciting new things!
Want to get in touch?Choose your weapon:
- Best Programming Student of Year 1 at NHTV University of Applied Sciences
- Exiles of Auriga: Best Game Programming, IGAD Awards 2016-2017, NHTV
- To the Core: Best Game of Year 3, IGAD Awards 2017-2018, NHTV
Specialization & Interests
I try to try everything! For example, I have...
- Launched a big game on Steam, developed with a team of ~40
- Ported & optimized a game for Nintendo Switch
- Programmed a custom engine from scratch in C++
- Designed and built a dynamically updateable art museum, with graphical tools
- Written gameplay and UI code for various projects
- Developed a networked multiplayer game
- Created useful, designer-facing tools (e.g. scene editor, particle editor)
- Produced this hand-written website, powered by a dash of PHP
More about mePersonal interests include video games (obviously), LAN parties, cryptography and cybersecurity, server administration, pizza, D&D, and learning about hardware.
A random sample of my favorite games, in no particular order: (refresh the page!)
- Elite: Dangerous
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent
- Super Motherload
- Into the Breach
- Dark Souls III
- Final Fantasy Tactics Advance